The same member says there isn’t anything that doesn’t work in this ROM. He also gives specific instructions on how to flash it. There aren’t that many people using LineageOS 19.1 yet. As always, the latest OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series OxygenOS 12 MP2 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime.
It’s based on Android 12.1 so it’s not as new as the PixelPlusUI 5.0 ROM above, but in general it has very similar aesthetics to the PixelPlus custom firmware. You can update the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series to OxygenOS 12 MP2 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 MP2 on the OnePlus 7 and 7T series. You can either wait for your device to get picked up on the staged rollout, or you can sideload the update using the download links provided below. You can update the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro to OxygenOS 12 H.38 via Local OTA update.
- As a result, this AOSP-based ROM is heavily oriented towards stability and battery life while offering a buttery smooth experience as a whole.
- I avoided running any benchmarks this time because I see no point in it as long as there is no “fastest Android 11 ROM ever for the Xiaomi Mi A1” claim from the makers of a certain ROM.
- The Xiaomi mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc.
- Stock Firmware process will affect your OnePlus 7 Pro phone data like images, videos, and files.
- Step 2) Extract the Realme Flash Tool Zip file and double click on Realme flash.exe to run the Realme Flash Tool.
The updater app does not support upgrades from one version of LineageOS to another, and will block installation to any update for a different version. Upgrading manually requires similar steps to installing LineageOS for the first time.
You’ve built your operating system from scratch, from the ground up. You are the master/mistress of your domain… and hopefully you’ve learned a bit on the way and had some fun too. It is difficult to say how much experience is necessary to follow these instructions.
- In this guide, I have shown you various steps that must be followed thoroughly.
- The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
- LineageOS is the new age successor of the CyanogenMod Stock Firmware ROM.
- These updates are made available for a small percentage of devices initially, followed by a wider rollout in the following days or weeks.
In case you want to Unroot your phone, then you can follow this guide. Since you have successfully rooted your device with Magisk, you can flash Magisk Modules on Mi A3. Here are some of our recommended modules that you must use on your phone. Since you have just unlocked the bootloader, your phone settings will be back to stock settings so you need to again follow (Step 2) to enable USB debugging on Mi A3. We are not responsible for any loss and damage to your device. Bricking your smartphone is an extreme case when it’s been rooted, and if you want to try anything like that, then there is a high probability of bricking your smartphone.